In order to blend colors through the vision of youth and produce new artwork, Rwanga Awards 2020 provide opportunity for the artist youth to introduce their artwork and improve their drawing skills
- Age of the participant: 15-25 years old.
- The product must be original, have been produced during 2020, and not have been published previously.
- Participant can participate only with one product.
- Participant must currently live in one of these governorates: Erbil, Sulaimani, Duhok, Kirkuk and Halabja.
- The product must be submitted from July 20th until November 1st, 2020.
- Participant must be prepared for an interview with the panel of judges.
- Participant must apply a copy of ID card, phone number and place of residence with the short story.
- Rwanga Foundation will have right to publish the awarded the short story anywhere, anytime and in any media, but not for business purpose.
- The artwork drawing should be painted at 2020.
- Only one artwork drawing is allowed for each participant.
- The participant is free to follow a certain method in expressing social and human reality, between history, culture and contemporary development, in which it reflects the participant’s artistic creation, personality and sincerity.
- The participant should provide an explanation about the artwork along with the drawing.
- There should be NO signatures on the artwork, but on the backside along with the participants’ name.
- The artwork should be the participant’s only effort and no one else’s.
- Imitative or copied artworks are rejected.
- The participant is free to set the size of his artwork painting.
- The participant is free in using certain techniques and materials in his work.
- The artwork must be submitted through taking it to one of Rwanga Foundation offices.