Software Development is one of the newest subjects of IT science, as it has a great impact on world development; and youth have a significant role in this sector by giving new ideas. Therefore, Rwanga Foundation provides an opportunity to the young programmers to participate in Rwanga Awards 2020, with their new Software Development ideas for Mobile, Tablet (IPad) and/or Computer Software.
- Age of the participant: 15-25 years old.
- The product must be original, have been produced during 2020, and not have been published previously.
- Participant can participate only with one product.
- Participant must currently live in one of these governorates: Erbil, Sulaimani, Duhok, Kirkuk and Halabja.
- The product must be submitted from July 20th until November 1st, 2020.
- Participant must be prepared for an interview with the panel of judges.
- Participant must apply a copy of ID card, phone number and place of residence with the short story.
- Rwanga Foundation will have right to publish the awarded the short story anywhere, anytime and in any media, but not for business purpose.
- The idea must be new, fully functional and meets all the policy and privacy criteria of local and international.
- The software should be developed by the owner.
- Any ready downloaded or copied software from any source is not acceptable.
- The software should be tested and working fully functionality during presentation.
- Submitting the software documentation and information that present the functions can be done by the software.
- The source code should be submitted.
- Send all the required information to this email: [email protected]