Rwanga Annual Awards
RWANGA AWARDS 2021
With the goal of improving and fostering the potential of the youth, Rwanga Awards strives to discover talents, to strengthen confidence and to collect all types of artistic, literary, and scientific projects created and developed throughout the Kurdistan region and Iraq. Rwanga Foundation accepts the submission of Twelve different categories by young people from all over Iraq (including refugees and IDPs) aged between 15 and 25 years. The categories for submission are short story (Kurdish), short story (Arabic), short film, recycled art, scientific innovation, entrepreneurship, solo musician, photography, drawing, poetry (Kurdish), poetry (Arabic), and software development. To participate, read the provided guidelines in each section. Submissions will be evaluated by a specialized jury for each category. The nominees will be selected by the jury and they will participate in Rwanga Awards final ceremony on October, 2021 and the winners will be awarded in the ceremony.
• April 14th, 2021 (Announcement).
• April 14th until August 14th, 2021 (Submission). (123 days).
• August 14th - September 24th, 2021 (Evaluation).
• September 24th – October 2021 (Preparation for the ceremony).
• October 2021 (Awards Ceremony).
• Age of the participant: 15-25 years old.
• The product must be original, have been produced during 2021, and not have been published previously.
• Participant can participate only with one product.
• Participant must currently live in Iraq and Kurdistan Region.
• The product must be submitted from April 14th until August 14th, 2021.
• Participant must be prepared for an interview with the panel of judges.
• Participant must apply a copy of ID card, phone number and place of residence with the product.
• Rwanga Foundation offices.
· 0750 812 22 29